We are a passionate fintech founded by successful entrepreneurs focused on accelerating the world’s transition to net-zero energy. We create innovative financial products with the potential of catalyzing the development of cleantech assets in emerging markets.
About the Role
As the Risk Operations Lead, you’ll apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management, and leadership skills from day one. You’ll begin as a generalist and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with the management team (starting with the VP of Finance).
Qualifications for the Role
Key responsibilities will vary as the company grows, but here’s a sample of what you
can expect to experience and accomplish in the next 6 months
- Credit Policy: Execute the tasks set by our credit committee to build the credit
- policy (product pricing, underwriting criteria analysis, market analysis, historical
- data analysis, etc) and refine the credit policy.
- Product: Build the product financial model.
- Customer underwriting: Execute the underwriting process of our first customers
- based on the criteria established in our credit policy. Establish our internal
- criteria and processes to improve the underwriting process. Select how the
- underwriting process should be automatized.
- Funding: Build out the corporate financial model
- Report to the VP of Finance
- Oversee and assist the accounting firm in bookkeeping/accounting functions
- Proven experience in credit risk analysis, underwriting, and credit policy
- Great capabilities building financial models.
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team
- Working experience in a consultancy firm and/or in a finance organization,
- lender, or fintech in a strategy or leading product role is a strong plus.
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment
- with people at all levels of an organization.
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations.
- Quick learner, innovative thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing projects that required thinking holistically, identifying and
- resolving a key strategic challenge, and delivering against established
Important to Be
- Passionate – about fighting climate change.
- Proactive – very strong ownership and willingness to get hands dirty when
- Curious – love learning
- Excited about working at an early-stage startup – where you may end up doing
- all kinds of things!
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Working & learning in an early-stage startup environment.
- Working with successful entrepreneurs with a proven track record (4 companies
- & 1 unicorn founded).
- Stock options of a global-oriented startup with high potential.
- Flexible work schedule
Candidates interested in learning more may email Dori Rutkevitz @ firstname.lastname@example.org